DCDD is a network organisation with a light structure. The board meets four times a year and is responsible for policy and strategies of DCDD and steering of the coordinator. The board consists of representatives of members of DCDD, and has a rotating chair. During bi-annual meetings the board receives advise on policy and strategy of the coalition.
Board members are:
- Kees van den Broek (chair), Liliane Foundation
- Betteke de Gaaij-Fortman (treasurer), Karuna Foundation
- Jan van Berkel, Leprastichting
- Sander Schot, Light for the World
Advocacy Task Group
Each member of DCDD can become part of the Advocacy Task Group, as long as members are willing to invest actively (in time and/or financially) in the implementation of the DCDD’s advocacy strategy. The Advocacy Task Group is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the advocacy projects of DCDD (as defined in the annual plan).
The Advocacy Task Group meets every two weeks (by Skype).
Advocacy Task Group members:
- Dicky Nieuwenhuis (chair Task Group), coordinator DCDD
- Geke Appeldoorn, Liliane Fonds
- Agnes Schaafsma, Leprastichting
- Lieke Scheeuwe, Light for the World
- Merel Schreurs, Karuna Foundation
- Roxana van Mourik, Liliane Fonds
Dicky Nieuwenhuis is coördinator of DCDD. The coordinator of DCDD is responsible for implementation of the annual plan of DCDD, contact with coalition members, external contacts and reporting to the board. email@example.com
Support on Financial administration and Communication is being carried out by members of DCDD.