Become a member
What do we offer?
- An active network of development organisations, research and training institutes and individuals with experience and expertise on inclusion;
- Access to an international network on disability-inclusion;
- Two network meetings per year (including exchange on inclusion, contributions of disability experts and activists);
- Four newsletters per year, with actual developments, publications, etc.
- Opportunity to become part of advocacy initiatives (projects) of DCDD, and/or to receive support on lobby and advocacy;
- Platform for learning and exchange on inclusion.
If you would like to receive more information, please contact the coordinator Dicky Nieuwenhuis: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to become member, send an email to DCDD with a short motivation.