- This event has passed.
July 7 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
DCDD is happy to invite you to a live session on How to guide the disability inclusion process within your organisation and/or consortium! This session is part of the ‘Power of Disability Inclusion’ series we are facilitating on behalf of the We Are Able! programme, in collaboration with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Learning from others
– Welcome by Marinka Wijngaard, focal person for disability rights at the Dutch MOFA, and Lieke Scheewe (DCDD / SeeYou Foundation). Lieke will be happy to share her experience as a wheelchair user in the development sector.
– Paulien Bruijn (Into Inclusion) has a wealth of experience in guiding organisations and programmes through the process of becoming disability inclusive. She will facilitate the session and draw from experience to answer any questions you may have.
– Karen Kraan (Deputy Director of People, Finance and Operations at Mama Cash) will share the experiences of Mama Cash in making their teams, systems, processes, and programmes more disability inclusive.
Working with an assessment and action planning tool
– The Disability Inclusion Scorecard will be introduced in an interactive way, so that you will learn how to apply it within your organisation or programme.
– You will identify feasible priority actions and start action planning.
Space for exchange and networking
– We’ll end the session with drinks and space for networking!
Any development and/or humanitarian aid organization. We encourage especially the participation of people who are in a leadership position within their organisation or consortium (e.g. management level, consortium coordinator, inclusion focal point, etc) – because this is most helpful in ensuring an effective action plan.
July 7th 2022 at 13.30 – 16.30 CET time.
At The Hague Tech, The Netherlands. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
WANT TO JOIN?
Please register here.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. In case you have other requirements we need to take into account, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or indicate this on the registration form, so that we can get in touch with you.