Published on: May 31, 2021
Our research intern Emanuela is working on creating a practical guide for “disability-inclusive food security programmes in low- and middle-income countries.” The guide is meant to help programme coordinators from ‘mainstream’ NGOs who want to make their food security programmes more disability-inclusive.
Besides providing some key facts and figures, its most crucial component will consist of (links to) practical tips and tools. While there are excellent research and policy reports out there, which give excellent recommendations, we’d like to point NGOs in the direction of practical tools and ‘good practices that they can use and implement in their programmes.
So do you have (or know) any valuable tools or ‘good practice’ guidelines that contain and describe practical examples?
We’re looking for things such as:
- Accessibility assessment tools for agricultural farming
- Innovative solutions for making farming accessible
- How to work on inclusive value chains
- Income-generating activities
- (Online training courses on) Inclusive village savings and loan associations
- Cash Transfers
- Inclusive graduation approaches
If you have any information on the above list or any other practical tools and tips related to inclusion and food security, we would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to Emanuela at email@example.com before the 6th of June.